Recipe: Perfect My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese

My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won't even miss the carbs. I usually start with a bag of fresh cauliflower florets instead of a whole head, just because it's easier and I'm all about a short cut.

My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Cheesy Baked Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese is perfect when you're craving macaroni and cheese-without the pasta! Very easy and LOVE the taste. I did add ground mustard and nutmeg as mentioned in another post. You can cook My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese

  1. It's 1 head of cauliflower.
  2. You need 1/3 cup of sour cream for half head 1 cup if using the whole head.
  3. It's 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheeee.
  4. It's Pinch of salt.
  5. It's 1/8 tsp of lime juice (optional).
  6. It's 1 tsp of garlic podwer.
  7. It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
  8. Prepare 1 tsp of basil.

This baked cauliflower mac and cheese starts with roasted cauliflower. Toss cauliflower florets with melted butter and season with salt and pepper. Macaroni Cheese is definitely up there in my top "go-to" family dinners. My kids and my husband love it.



My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese instructions

  1. Chop up cauliflower. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Add salt and basil and bring to a boil for about 8 minutes..
  2. Drain cauliflower. Break up any big pieces. Add the sour cream and cheese..
  3. Add the rest of the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and the cheese has melted. Top it off with paraley..

It's easy to make and I nearly always have the ingredients in my store cupboard and fridge. Tips for Making the Best Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Use whichever kind of pasta your family likes best. I usually buy blocks of cheese and grate the cheese since it tends to be less expensive, but you can. This One Pan Cauliflower Mac and Cheese tastes like traditional Mac & Cheese.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe: Perfect Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg

Easiest Way to Make Yummy Hot Cross Buns

Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vegan red velvet cake