How to Make Yummy my breakfast burritos

my breakfast burritos. In fact, if I had to confess, these best-of-all burritos would be right at the top of my list for fast and yummy meals that come to mind. It works really well when you're cooking for a crowd. I like to serve salsa or hot sauce with them.

my breakfast burritos The quality of breakfast burritos differs greatly from one fast food place to the next. Instead of searching blindly for the best of the best, read this list of the best breakfast burritos found at fast. I love breakfast burritos and this recipe is super easy to make. You can have my breakfast burritos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of my breakfast burritos

  1. Prepare 8 of eggs.
  2. It's 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
  3. You need 6 of frozen hashbrown patties.
  4. It's 1/2 lb of bacon.
  5. You need 1/4 packages of sliced pepperoni optional.
  6. Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
  7. You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
  8. It's 3 tbsp of milk.
  9. Prepare 8 of flour burrito shells.

There are all kinds of things you can put Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, click that notification bell and check out my other videos! Ultimate Breakfast Burritos loaded with egg, bacon and potatoes are the best freezer-friendly make Our family sure does love breakfast burritos. My husband always requests that I make up a batch of. Breakfast burritos are a fantastic way to use leftovers from the previous nights' dinners.



my breakfast burritos instructions

  1. in large frying pan brown hamburger drain as needed when done turn heat down to just above simmer.
  2. cook hashbrown patties in microwave 6 minutes when done cool then break up and add to hamburger.
  3. separate fry pan cook bacon crisp drain then place on paper towels when cool break into small pieces add to hamburger.
  4. break eggs into bowl add milk and seasoning (your choice )stir well add to hamburger as eggs cook stir well.
  5. add pepperoni to hamburger.
  6. add all cheese to hamburger cover stir occasionally.
  7. warm burrito shells place on plates.
  8. check hamburger eggs and cheese make sure eggs are done (usually when cheese is all melted).
  9. spoon into shells roll closed and serve.
  10. my son likes hot sauce on his i used ketchup.

Here is a great guideline to make your own (make ahead) breakfast burrito wraps. Breakfast burritos are one of my most favorite (and easiest) meals to make. We eat them for both I'm positive you'll love these breakfast burritos, so definitely put them on your meal plan for this week. Don't fret if you don't have access to authentic chorizo. You can easily get four burritos out of a half pound of chorizo so that's what we are starting with here.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe: Perfect Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg

Easiest Way to Make Yummy Hot Cross Buns

Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vegan red velvet cake